Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Fuckin clones

  1. #1
    Inactive Member two drink minimum's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,655
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    woh. I though today was pretty civil.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member tellingthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2003
    Posts
    125
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow. go light.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member A Real Musician's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    780
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by joshroush:
    im tired of reading the same fucking boring ass slams at the same people around here. The least you could do is be somewhat creative.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Holy shit. That's ironic.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member joshroush's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2003
    Posts
    591
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Im not on here everynight anymore, oh and by the way 2 drink has not been an ass to me so I dont consider him a clone.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member two drink minimum's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,655
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by joshroush:
    Im not on here everynight anymore, oh and by the way 2 drink has not been an ass to me so I dont consider him a clone.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Check your PM's

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ExtraPerson's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2003
    Posts
    226
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would hope that I am not included in this "clone" terminology, because I registered when all that madness was winding down.

    Besides, me being an asshole isn't tied to anyone but me.

    As for the same comments over and over by the same people... well that's kinda how it goes when there are the same people. Ha ha, be creative? That gets a little hard with everyone's limited knowledge of eachother outside of the board. And don't say anything about making fun of the pictures because I think that talking shit on someone because of the way they look is bullshit.

    I hope that I havn't been blocked already, besides since when has anyone really dragged you into any of the trash talk? I don't think you really deserve to block anyone because you're pissed off for no God damn reason...

  7. #7
    Inactive Member joshroush's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2003
    Posts
    591
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    back at ya 2 drinks.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member joshroush's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2003
    Posts
    591
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok Ive had it with all the stupid bullshit goin on in this board, Im blocking out all of the clones from my account because im tired of reading the same fucking boring ass slams at the same people around here. The least you could do is be somewhat creative.

    Here slam me, im an easy target, i live in Ohio, im a redneck, im kicked out of my house, and ive got a short dick. There slam away. Besides now I wont be able to read it.

  9. #9
    sickboy78
    Guest sickboy78's Avatar

    Post

    I think people should realize that we're all here because we're all a bunch of freaky social distortion fans. We are a strong community. I have a problem with the constant Ness bashing on the board. I for one, fucking like his statements between songs. It gives the show more excitement then just one song up, one song down one song up, one song down. If someone doesn't like Mike Ness or Social Distortion, then get the fuck off the board. Nuff said.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member swark's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 10th, 2003
    Posts
    615
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    and well said...skellie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •